IMTEK Cryogenics is looking for the most excited, talented and experienced candidates who want to make a step forward in life within a joyful team.
IMTEK Cryogenics is specialized in R&D and manufacturing of world-class systems based on cryogenics: a rapidly growing high-tech field in the world market. IMTEK offers a dynamic work environment that inspires employees
to achieve their personal best.
Here, the individual ideas and creativity are encouraged resulting in the common success with collaboration and competition. In IMTEK, employees benefit from the experience leading to a chance for step-up in their career.
If you don’t find a position related to your background and skills, submit your CV for future openings.Submit
• Exceptional ability of written and oral English,
• Having no responsibility about the Military Services for male candidates,
• Ability to discover and implement innovative approaches,
• Enthusiasm for learning with strong communication skills,
• Ability to work in a team or matrix environment,
• Innovative and open to new concepts, proactive and solutions oriented,
• Excellent time management, organization and priority defining skills,
• Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, fun and professional environment.
• Bachelor's Degree from Engineering Departments,
• 3-5 years of hands on experience with a demonstrated ability to design, document, assemble and improve new/existence test systems.
• Good knowledge about basic measuring equipment like power supply, temperature controller, multimeter, function generator, pressure gauge, temperature gauge, thermocouples, flowmeters etc.
• Experience in Lab View and National Instruments test modules for use in building complex test sets,
• Experience with cryogenic test and measurement systems, vacuum systems, helium leak detector, and electrically driven cryogenic coolers is a plus,
• The ability to use CAD design software (Solidworks) to design the test assemblies.